Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Success Leaves Clues"

I absolutely love this photo! I found it on a website which I've been reading lately, called MarcandAngel.com. Sometime on the internet I stumbled on their site and took a few minutes to read some of the featured articles, mainly about life improvement.

 A few of my favorite articles on the site were 15 Ways To Live, and Not Merely Exist, which really goes with this photo, and my favourite: 12 Things Successful People Do Differently. More importantly, this article reminded me of a great book I just finished reading that I really want to tell people about! Before I left Byron Bay, I bought this book for my bus ride to Stanthorpe and over the last 2 months I've been reading it chapter, by chapter, applying the principles to my life.

When I think, "Am I really living?" I am inspired to live and love more in the moment while pushing endlessly towards my greatest dreams. What do you think of?


The book is written by Siimon Reynolds who suiting enough, is an Aussie, A High Achievement Expert and Coach as well as the Founder of $500 Million Dollar Company). The book is called  "Why People Fail: The 16 Obstacles To Success and How You Can Overcome Them". He also has a blog called SIICOACH where readers are can view tips on how to perform better and achieve more, faster, while still enjoying life.

When I read the book and seriously applied some of the tactics to my life, I felt their effectiveness. While reading it, and still afterwards, I have been using some of the techniques and have found myself inspired. Since then I have began planning and acheiving more goals and stepping out of my comfort zone even MORE then normal.  I wanted to share this book in case there's anyone out there like me who has a lot of dreams and wants to do A LOT in a short period of time, while still enjoying life.  To read reviews about it, click here.

Here are a few of my favourite quotes from the book:

"If you're not growing you're dying"

                                 "Clearly the future for anyone with a growth mindset is huge"

                    "We become how we breathe"

"There are two reasons why people dont persist with goals. The first is poor self-image. The second reason people dont persist is they believe there is something wrong with failure.
                                                     
                                                                 "Success leaves clues"

No comments:

Post a Comment