Monday, August 6, 2012

Welcome & Thank you for Reading

Welcome, Bienvenue, and thank you for taking the time to view my latest Travel Blog,
My Roaming Backpack. This blog is intended to serve as a travel experience resource to anyone and everyone in the world, and it will be particularly useful to the travelling community; the seekers, the highway riders, the adventurers, the ramblers, roamers and riskers.

Here you can follow my life on the road and see the world through my eyes- one experience at a time. Whether you are a friend keeping up with my next adventure, you are another backpacker looking for advice, even if you are just curious about the rambling life or like to view my pictures- fabulous, please read on!



As some of you may know, I am also the author of the Travel Blog, Goats Do Roam (GoatsDoRoamAwayFromHome.Blogspot.com) Goats Do Roam focuses on travel within Canada and Thailand. This was my first blog, an experiment I guess you could say. I learned a lot doing it. As I began to write, (as a self-reference journal, really) I quickly gained a world-wide audience from over 30 countries! This shocked me.  I grew an awareness that there is a great need for these stories to be shared. I have watched my life be transformed by the simplest moments and I want to share them with anyone who is listening out there, even if it helps just one person.  So thank you to all my Goats Do Roam readers, you have helped inspire me to continue travelling and sharing!

All of my upcoming travels around the world will be documented here on My Roaming Backpack, so spread the word, sit back and enjoy the ride. If you wish you can also subscribe to receive each blog entry by e-mail.

Well, its time to ramble on...!

No comments:

Post a Comment